In contrast to granite, quartz countertops are manmade, and are composed of 90 percent quartz. The remaining 10 percent derives from resins, polymers, and decorative pigments (for coloration). The resulting surface is extremely durable and has no naturally occurring pores or areas prone to cracking. Quartz slabs also come in a wide range of consistent colors.

 Below is a collection of some popular colors – many more are available! Please give us a call for help in making your choice.